Tricky situation? Sensitive issue? Whatever it is, we can help. We’re your own personal intelligence agency. For when you need to know.
What We Do
From information gathering and surveillance to loss prevention.
- Domestic, divorce, infidelity and custody
- Personal matters and investigations
- Physical surveillance
- Vehicle GPS tracking
- Drug testing
- Tracing and missing persons
- Document, trespass or process serving
- Background checks, police vetting and screening
- Security reviews, audits and property security
- CCTV, security cameras and systems
- Stolen property and asset recovery
- Personal and executive protection
- Due diligence
- Asset investigations and checks
- Genealogy and family
- Cyber security and computer forensics
- De-bugging and counter surveillance
- Identity theft
- Defamation and reputation management
Hiring a Private Investigator
Hiring a PI can be daunting. The very fact that you’re considering one means that something serious is going on in your life right now.
You most likely have a lot of emotions to deal with and you may not know where to turn. Now you’re thinking about contacting someone you probably don’t know, to talk about a serious issue. You probably have a lot of questions.
- Will they take me seriously?
- How much will they cost?
- Do I even need a PI?
Let’s talk about those questions.
Will we take you seriously? Absolutely. If it’s serious enough for you to consider using us, it’s even more serious for us. We truly feel privileged to be able to help you with whatever you need to sort out.
How much will we cost? We have clear pricing. We’ll show exactly what we charge for in our terms of service, and how much. We have the flexibility to work around most budgets. We also have a number of special introductory packages. We’re bound to have something that suits you and will get results.
Do you even need a PI? In all honesty, you may not. We have a lot of resources and articles that may help you find a solution yourself. That, coupled with an initial chat with us, may be all you need. If so, great. We’re happy to have helped. If not, we’re here for the next steps.
Talking to someone you don’t know, about a serious personal issue, can often be easier than talking with someone you do know. We can help you look at it objectively, by looking at it with fresh eyes. Plus, chances are we’ve come across the same issue before.
Don’t spend months or years wondering. You need to know. If there’s doubt there, it needs to be resolved one way or the other.
Book in a no-obligation initial meeting. Regardless of whether you end up hiring us or not, we guarantee you’ll come away with an action plan.
What You Can Expect From Us
- A free, no obligation initial consultation in person or by phone.
- Complete confidentiality. We will not release any of your personal information unless required by law.
- A comprehensive proposal, scope of services and estimated cost.
- Regular and timely progress reports and updates.
- Dedication and focus on getting you results. A solution for you is our ultimate mission.
View our blog
For free advice and examples.
Check out our guides
For handy tips and how-to’s.
See our pricing
Book online or get in touch.
PO Box 48186
09 391 1100
Meet Kurt from iSolve
You bring the questions, Kurt will track down the answers.