Auckland Private Investigators
We can help you make sense of things. For when you need to know.
Focus. Professionalism. Discretion.
iSolve is a private investigation agency based in Blockhouse Bay, Auckland. We solve cases in Auckland, and the rest of New Zealand. Specialising in domestic cases, we aim to be the go to agency for all personal, surveillance and technical information requirements. Think of us as your personal intelligence agency.
We pride ourselves on our personal approach, and will work hard to understand what you need before coming up with a plan. If you want the truth, we will be relentless in our pursuit of it.
If you need someone to talk to, someone who will listen with empathy, someone who will take your situation as seriously as you do, get in touch.
iSolve. For when you need to know.
Licensed Private Investigator
Let’s Have a Chat!
Getting in touch with a private investigator can be daunting. How much will it cost, and will they really be able to help?
We’re here to put your mind at ease. Contact us for a free chat. Maybe all you need is a bit of advice or a listening ear.
- No obligation
- No judgement
- Completely confidential
How we can help you.
To fully understand the client’s requirements, and to deliver that information and intelligence in an ethical, legal and cost-effective way.
Where we want to go.
To be the go to private investigative agency in Auckland for all personal, surveillance and technical information requirements.
How we will operate.
- Professionalism. In all areas, including the investigation and the delivery of information.
- Integrity. Dedication to doing the right thing, doing what we say we will do, and not violating our values or ethics.
- Discretion. Client confidentiality, and minimum public disturbance when conducting investigations.
- Empathy. We care about what you care about. With a solutions based approach (not just feeling sorry for you).
- Focus. Dedication to each individual case. Not taking on more than we can handle.
- Truth. Finding the unbiased truth, having a legitimate reason to find it, and collecting it legally and ethically.
- Efficiency. Focusing on an efficient result for the client, not trying to increase our billable hours.
- Technological enablement. Embracing new technology to help us deliver a better service.
- The PI profession. Supporting the integrity of our colleagues, networks and enabling future private investigators.
- The law. Operating within the law at all times.
- Advocacy for the industry. Helping bridge the gap between what a PI can do, and what the public thinks they do.
- Social responsibility. Helping out where we can, including pro bono cases.
PO Box 48186
09 391 1100
Meet Kurt from iSolve
You bring the questions, Kurt will track down the answers.
Make an Enquiry
View our blog
For free advice and case examples.
Check out our guides
For handy tips and how-to’s guides.
See our pricing
View our services and enquire online.