Our standard rates for investigations, surveillance, tracing and more.
All prices include GST.
General investigation or surveillance
- $90 per hour
- 90c per km
For all general enquiries and surveillance. Let us know what we can solve for you.
Click here to submit a case for general investigation or surveillance.
Special offer for new clients
- $220 for 3 hours of general investigation, enquiries, surveillance
- Up to 50km mileage
A great choice if you’re wanting us to briefly look into things so you can decide what to do next.
Click here to book your special introductory offer.
Document or process serving
- $145 Auckland (up to 3 attempts, 60km mileage)
- Enquire for the rest of NZ
We can serve trespass notices, witness summons, court orders, divorce proceedings and more.
Click here to get your documents served
Tracing or locating someone in NZ
If you need to find someone in NZ. We will search various private databases, public records, social media, online and conduct phone enquiries.
Click here to find someone
Let’s Work Together!
Submit your query. We’ll come back quickly with some options and advice. Confidential, no obligation, completely free. You’ve nothing to lose and everything to gain. We’ve helped thousands of people. Let us help you.
Some other things we can do
We have a wide network of other agencies. Depending on your requirements, we may recommend someone else. They will tell you their fees before commencing work.
- Commercial, fraud and theft investigations
- Security reviews, audits and property security
- Loss prevention and staff training
- CCTV, security cameras and systems
- Cyber security and computer forensics
- De-bugging and counter surveillance
- Mystery shopping and competitor analysis
- Industrial espionage investigations
- AML, KYC and CFT
- Corruption, conflict of interest
- Trademarks, intellectual property and copyright
- Due diligence
- Personal and executive protection
- Identity theft
- Vehicle GPS tracking
- Background checks, police vetting and screening
- Staff issues
- Drug testing
- Physical surveillance
- Document, trespass or process serving
- Debt collection
- Tracing and missing persons
- Evidence gathering and witness statements
- Stolen property and asset recovery
- Asset investigations and checks
- Legal, litigation and defence support
- Insurance investigations
- Domestic, divorce, infidelity and custody
- Defamation and reputation management
- Personal matters and investigations
- Genealogy and family
View our blog
For free advice and examples.
Check out our guides
For handy tips and how-to’s.
PO Box 48186
09 391 1100
Meet Kurt from iSolve
You bring the questions, Kurt will track down the answers.